Dr. A.Q. Khan Institute of Computer Sciences and Information Technology Kahuta Admissions 2017
BS / Undergraduate Degree
Last Date to Apply / Deadline / Admission Date: Open
Semester: Fall 2017
Dr. A.Q. Khan Institute of Computer Sciences and Information Technology Kahuta Admissions
Dr. A.Q. Khan Institute of Computer Sciences and Information Technology Kahuta (KICSIT) were inaugurated in 2000 by Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan, the founder of KRL (Kahuta Research Laboratory). The university was started offering BSCS (Bachelor of Computer Science) programme and eventually came up with BEIT (Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology). Now BEIT is known as BSIT running in affiliation with UET and approved by National Computing Education Accreditations Council (NCEAS).
- BS Information Technology
- BS Computer Engineering
- BS 4 years
- Candidates are required to possess F.Sc Pre-engineering/pre-medical/I.C.S (Intermediate in computer sciences)/A-Level with Mathematics or DAE in IT/Computer with at least 60% marks.
- Admission will be acknowledged on the basis of NTS (NAT).
- Candidates are required to provide NAT score if they have passed NAT and if the score is valid till 3rd February 2015.
- Merit will be based on HSSC/DAE with 70% marks and NTS-NAT with 30% marks.
- It is obligatory to deposit Rs.700 with the application form for customized test (NAT-IE, NAT-ICS or NAT-IM) which will be held on 27th Jan, 2015 by NTS.
Fee structure is divided into three categories:
- Children of KRL employees
- Children of Strategic Organization employees
- General Public
Total fee is given in the table below:
|Children of KRL employees||Children of Strategic Organization employees||General Public|
For detailed fee structure, click this link http://kicsit.edu.pk/?page_id=573
How to Apply / Download Admission Form / Submit Form
- Download admission form via kicsit.edu.pk
- Downloaded forms are to be sent with bank draft of Rs. 500/- In favour of Director KICSIT.
- Forms and prospectus can be collected on payment of Rs. 500 from below-listed branches:
- Main KICIST Campus of the institute, (KICSIT, Kahuta)
- National Bank of Pakistan:
- Branch Bank Road, Saddar Rawalpindi (Account No. NIDA040027-3)
- Main Branch, Civic Centre, Melody, Islamabad. (Account No. 6099-1)
- Kahuta Branch, Kahuta (PLS Account No. 7800-4)
- Postal Address:
- A.Q. Khan Institute of Computer Sciences and Information Technology
- P. O.Box 502, Sumbal Gah Kahuta- 47320, Dist. Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
- Tel: 051-9285059, 051-9285127
- Fax: 051-9285245
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Required / Attached
- Attested passport size photographs
- Attested photocopies of former degrees
- Equivalence Certificate from Board of Chairman (for candidates having A-level with Mathematics)
- Attach one set of the required documents.
- Bank Draft
Admission Test Date / Entry Test Date: Visit the university site to check admission test schedule
Fee Submission Date: Visit the university website to see regular and late fee submission schedule.
Official Website: Visit the official website to get further details